What makes the aluminium tube a unique container?
MyTubesOnline aluminium tubes offer a number of competitive advantages over other types of packaging:
- Aluminium: One of the properties of this metal is its enormous flexibility and versatility, but it also protects the product from any external agents including air, radiation and heat.
- Recyclable: Aluminium tubes can only be used once, but thanks to recycling today, more than 75% of the aluminium is recovered and given a new use.
- Quality: MyTubesOnline aluminium tubes undergo the most rigorous quality controls (ISO 9001 and ISO 14378) to certify that they are suitable for use with pharmaceuticals and food.
What are aluminium tubes used for?
- Pharmacies require aluminium tubes to store and distribute creams, master formulas and other pharmaceutical products.
- Restaurants use them to store sauces, jams and other processed food products in smaller quantities than those offered by classic glass or plastic containers. They can also be kept in cold storage but cannot be used in microwaves.
- Visual artists and schools of fine arts need packaging to store paints in a way that prevents them from drying out or deteriorating.
- DIYers: MyTubesOnline aluminium tubes have properties which make them ideal for professional or amateur DIYers who need to store rubbers, silicones, greases or adhesives to prevent their deterioration.
How are aluminium tubes filled?
Filling MyTubesOnline aluminium tubes is very simple. Press play and discover the process of filling and sealing aluminium tubes.
How can I preserve and store aluminium tubes?
The storage of the filled aluminium tubes depends on the use; an aluminium tube filled with silicone for DIY is not stored in the same way as one filled with cosmetic cream or strawberry jam.
In any case you must take the same care with storage that you would take if the product were in another type of packaging:
· Store in a dry place away from sources of heat.
· Put foods in cold storage
In what sizes are MyTubesOnline aluminium tubes sold?
At MyTubesOnline.com, you will find high quality aluminium tubes with the following capacities:
- 7 ml
- 15 ml
- 20 ml
- 30 ml
- 40 ml
- 50 ml
- 60 ml
- 100 ml
- 125 ml
- 200 ml
You will also find them in various colours and with cannulae to facilitate application or simply with a stopper.
How can I place an order?
You can place an order by selecting the type of tube you need, its size, colour and quantity. Once you have made your selection, you will go to the registration page where you must enter your username and password or, if you are not registered, register.
Finally you must provide the shipping address and make your payment by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or by bank transfer.
Are MyTubesOnline aluminium tubes distributed all over the world?
Yes, MyTubesOnline can ship aluminium tubes to any country in the world, but if the shipping address is outside of Spain, we will contact you personally to inform you of the shipping costs, waiting time and volume of purchase.
Is it safe to shop at MyTubesOnline?
Of course! Your purchase is completely secure, as our website complies with online security protocols and encryption throughout the purchasing process.
What are the shipping costs and delivery times?
The shipping costs of our products are given below:
- Orders of less than €100: €7
- Orders of between €100 and €250: €6.20
- Orders of more than €250: No charge
Delivery times are between 5 and 7 days after confirmation of payment. The delivery schedule is from Monday to Friday until 7:00 p.m. at the address provided.
How can I get in touch with MyTubesOnline?
You can get in touch with us by calling us on the telephone (+34) 935 704 712, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on this website.